Jaw Crusher Daily Maintenance
- Replace or increase the crusher
- Replace the motor wiring
- Adjust the discharge port to the nominal discharge port specified in the manual and add a crusher for the fine crushing
- Check the tooth pitch size of the tooth plate. If it does not meet the standard, the jaw plate must be replaced, and the relative position of the fixed jaw plate and the movable jaw plate should be adjusted to ensure that the tooth top is fixed and pressed to prevent displacement
- Increase the voltage of the work site to adapt to the heavy load requirements of the host
- Replace the bearing or movable jaw
- Tighten or align the bolts
- Adjust the discharge port to ensure the correct clearance between the two jaws
- Replace the tension spring
- Replace the tie rod
- Reinstall or replace the bracket
- Clear the blockage of the discharge port to ensure smooth discharge
- Tighten or replace the V-belt
- Reinstall or replace the fixed bushing
- Replace the bearing
Cone crushers can be divided into four types: compound cone crushers, spring cone crushers, hydraulic cone crushers, and gyratory crushers. According to different models, cone crushers are divided into vertical shaft cone crushers, (VSC) series cone crushers (compound cone crushers), Simmons cone crushers, PY cone crushers, single-cylinder hydraulic cone crushers, multi-cylinder hydraulic cone crushers Cone Crusher, Gyratory Crusher, etc.
Introduction to the structure of a cone crusher: the structure of a cone crusher mainly includes a frame, horizontal shaft, moving cone, balance wheel, eccentric sleeve, upper crushing wall (fixed cone), lower crushing wall (moving cone), hydraulic coupling, lubrication system, hydraulic system.
Cone Crusher Daily Maintenance
How to maintain the cone crusher?
1. When the material to be crushed by the cone crusher is wet or has large water content, the fixing bolts for fixing the dust-proof sealing slip ring should be checked frequently;
2. It is necessary to produce at full capacity, otherwise the particle size of the product will be too coarse;
3. The lubricating oil should be replaced frequently, and it should not be too dirty. If it is too dirty, it will accelerate the wear of gears, bowl-shaped bushes, bushings, etc., and even cause the bushings to grind to death;
4. The fixed condition of the slip ring should be checked frequently to prevent the phenomenon that a large amount of dust and ore entering the equipment body due to the fact that the slip ring of the dust-proof sealing box is not found to fall off during the operation of the cone crusher, which will affect the operation of the equipment and even cause the equipment to malfunction;
5. There is water in the oil of the crusher, which will cause the oil level of the oil tank to rise. The water pressure in the cooler is higher than the oil pressure, the cooler is leaking, the water supply volume of the water seal is too large, or the water supply pipe is blocked, all of which can cause water to be mixed into the cone crusher oil, causing the oil level in the oil tank to be “forced to rise”.
In response to this situation, we can adjust the water pressure to be slightly lower than the oil pressure; check and repair the leaking parts; adjust the water supply; clean the return water and fuel tank, and replace them with new oil.