1. Ball Mill use Chalmers design;
2. Jack-up device, easy maintenance;
3. The hydrostatic and hydrodynamic bearings ensure the smooth operation;
4. Low-speed transmission is easy for starting and maintenance;
5. The oil-mist lubrication device guarantees reliable performance of bearings;
6. The gas clutch adopts the flexible start-up model.
1. Energy-Saving Ball Mill is generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns.
2. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced.
3. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones, and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills.
4. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into a fine powder.
5. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine.
6. Ball mill is widely used in the mining industry, chemical industry, etc.
7. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process.
8. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.